MAY/JUNE BOOK HAUL!

06:01

Since last month I was a little M.I.A. I have so many books to show and share with your pretty little faces!

Firstly I have the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas, or at least what is currently out!
Throne of glass, Crown of midnight, Heir of fire, & The assassin’s blade.



The blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella (also she follow me on twitter now!)
A great and terrible beauty by Libba Bray
Love letters to the dead by Ava Dellaira
Dorothy must die by Danielle Paige
The raven boys by Maggie Stiefverter
The final empire by Brandon Sanderson
1984 by George Orwell 


My three books I got second hand this month are:

The golden lily by Richelle Mead
Catch-22 by Joseph Heller &
Emma by Jane Austen  

The two Graphic Novels I have acquired this month are both exciting and disappointing, more on that in my wrap up here!


Rat Queens’s volume 2: The far reaching tentacles of N’rygoth &
 Dead to the world (izombie #1)



  
So until the next time I read a book 
Follow me on twitter 
Friend me on Goodreads
Find me on Instagram: chelsies_book_addiction 

Chelsie xox 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts