TBR JAR!

07:11


So I have some pretty bad issues when it comes to reading books.
  1. I can never chose a book to read
  2. 8 times out of 10 I will put the book down and start another book
  3. I can’t set myself a monthly TBR reading list cause I never end up reading that list
  4. Finally I have almost 60 books in my TBR pile. It’s a little overwhelming. How did i get here.

 
My TBR shelf.....Help me
So I finally I decided to do the most commonly done thing in the readers world and that is a TBR jar. If you don’t know what that is, pretty much you write down all the titles you need/want to read and then each time you need a new book you can pull one out!






I am not going to be the strictest with this, if I do start reading another book, I am not going to scold myself for it!

I also know you can do a lot of variations of the jar i.e. setting challenges or just putting the books you can’t get into/the ones that sit on your shelf for 5 years! 


The first one I got my dad (who was slightly confused) to pick it. I got Sherlock Holmes and the adventure of the copper beeches which is the 12th book in the Sherlock Holmes collection. Which I have actually just finished and I am about to embark on The Messenger by Markus Zusak, and I am very excited about that!

Plus look how pretty this edition is!
So until the next time I read a book!

xox Chelsie

p.s. I have a goodreads which you should totally add me on!
p.p.s. I also have an instagram for this account which is: chelsies_book
_addiction so check me out there!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts