MY "CURRENTLY READING" LIST

02:09


So a main problem I have and probably many others have as well is that I sometimes I forget to finish books . . .  I know I’m a horrible human being. It’s just that I have so many I want to read that I just start them all!
That probably explains why it took me 18 months to read ‘The book thief’, I just put down books all the time.
Which is why I have 4 books that I aim to of finished by the end of March . . . Now I know the probability of that happening is small but I hope for at least 2 of these books to be finished!

THE 100 
BY KASS MORGAN

This is a pretty recent purchase of mine and to be honest, I only bought it because I love watching the TV show. I’m about 6 chapters in and it’s already a very different story than what I have been watching. So far it is fast paced, intriguing and the writing style is easy to follow. Hopefully I will have this finished soon and I want to be able to do a book/TV comparison.



MY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE?
BY JAMES CORDEN

This is the newest autobiography I am currently listening to (yes, listening to. I can feel you judging me from afar). Pretty much I love listening to autobiographies through audiobooks as it feels like such a more personal experience when the author is reading their stories to you. I mainly listen to them when I am in my car as it is the easiest place to listen to them. I should have this book down in a week or two if I play it every time I drive around!



THE FICTIONAL WOMAN 
BY TARA MOSS

Admittedly I have been sitting on this book for about a year now, I’m not proud of this because what I have read is so amazing that I do want to keep reading I just have no idea why I keep stopping. This book is in my car at the moment as I do need a book in my car at all times but I just don’t the time to sit and read the book! But this month might be the month I finally finish this wonderful book. 



EGGHEAD 
BY BO BURNHAM

Bo Burnham is one of my all-time favourite comedians, so of course I have his poetry book. To be fair I am almost finished the book and it is just poems but I need to finish it and be proud that it’s not just laying around waiting for me to pick it up! So far it has been hilarious and amazing so hopefully I will finish it soon!



UGLIES 
BY SCOTT WESTERFEILD

I am past half way into this book, and it is a fantastic depiction of how the world views image and beauty standard. Even though it was written a few years ago, it still holds a presence of what today’s modern age feels like. I really need to finish the last quarter of this book ASAP so I can write how amazing the story is!



So that is my "currently reading" list until the end of March . . . . I do assume I will start another book or two, probably three, by the time March rolls around. 

Follow me on Goodreads to keep up in real time!

Until I read another book
Bye! Xox





You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts